Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Robinson commits, ND continues hot streak

Receiver Corey Robinson (San Antonio/San Antonio Christian), son of basketball Hall of Famer David Robinson, committed to Notre Dame late Tuesday, becoming the Irish's ninth commitment for the class of 2013 and, more importantly, their sixth since Saturday. "On the trip, I felt it myself. I felt the connection," David Robinson told our Damon Sayles. "I felt this could be a place where I could leave my son and feel good about it. The decision wasn't all mine, so I wanted him to be sure, too.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/ncfnation/post/_/id/60176/robinson-commits-nd-continues-hot-streak

Carolina Panthers Indianapolis Colts Jacksonville Jaguars New Orleans Saints Tampa Bay Buccaneers Tennessee Titans

No comments:

Post a Comment