Monday, May 23, 2011

Are Patriots automatic favorites in 2011?

Every time I chat, I get asked the same question -- or a variation -- several times.

Who do you think will win the AFC East in 2011?

My answer has remained the same for four months, but new folks continue to drop by my chats. So for strategic purposes, I decided to answer that one first this week.
I'll say the Jets because they're pretty much set at most positions. The longer the lockout drags on, the more it will impact younger players and new acquisitions. The Patriots' defense has a lot of youth, the offensive line will be in transition and I suspect the Patriots will rely on newcomers more than the Jets will. Plus, the Jets went 2-1 against the Patriots last year. They're a quality team that should be more ready than most out of the box.

That opinion obviously prompted several follow-up questions and more discussion on what the AFC East will look like next season, whenever it starts.

Scroll through the chat wrap and see if you agree or disagree.

Source: http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/29015/are-patriots-automatic-favorites-in-2011

diego sanchez ea mma fighter mma frank mir georges st. pierre gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment