Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bellator 59 headliner Prindle's mission: keep demons away, knock out Santos

Eric "The American Solider" Prindle is as honest as Thiago Santos about what he plans to do in the finals of Bellator's season-five heavyweight tournament.

"He's a black belt from Brazil," Prindle said of his opponent. "I'm going to do what I can to keep the fight standing and let my hands go. If I do that, as the rounds go on I think it will be better odds to win it."

The pair headline Saturday's Bellator 59, which takes place at Caesar's Atlantic City in Atlantic City, N.J. Main-card fights air live on MTV2 while prelims stream on Spike.com.


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mmajunkie/~3/NGSIXXdMxVE/bellator-59-headliner-prindles-mission-keep-demons-away-knock-out-santos.mma

Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns Pittsburgh Steelers Chicago Bears Detroit Lions

No comments:

Post a Comment