Saturday, June 23, 2012

UFC 147's Milton Vieira doesn't want credit for anaconda choke

In 11 years as a pro, Milton Vieira has fought all over the world against such opponents as Jake Shields, Hayato Sakurai and Johnny Eduardo.

But whatever he does, he's primarily known for one thing: inventing the anaconda choke. He's pretty tired of that label. 

"I don't enjoy being credited for creating the choke," Vieira told MMAjunkie.com prior to his octagon debut against Felipe Arantes at UFC 147. "It's something I added to my seminars and people started giving me credit. I don't like being labeled the creator."


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mmajunkie/~3/oYooFr6gIJ4/ufc-147s-milton-vieira-doesnt-want-credit-for-anaconda-choke.mma

Houston Cougars California Golden Bears Texas Longhorns Baltimore Ravens Cincinnati Bengals Cleveland Browns

No comments:

Post a Comment