Monday, August 20, 2012

Video: Debut win at UFC 150 yet to sink in for Milwaukee's Chico Camus

On one hand, thanks to his training, Chico Camus probably isn't surprised at all he's the proud holder of a 1-0 record in the UFC.

And on the other, he may be just a little bit in shock still at the surreality of things after beating Dustin Pague at UFC 150 this past week in Denver. But he's not satisfied.

"I'm still somewhat of it hasn't hit me," Camus on Friday told MMAjunkie.com Radio. "Nothing really changes, but I'm happy I got the win. I'm planning on doing more, so I'm not too happy yet."


Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/mmajunkie/~3/foIFHOON4WI/video-win-in-promotional-debut-at-ufc-150-yet-to-sink-in-for-milwaukees-chico-camus.mma

diego sanchez ea mma fighter mma frank mir georges st. pierre gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment